In Ritt, you can sort the items in the main pane by the following properties - Name, Type, File size, Date modified, Date created, and Relevance.
- Click on the Group Bybutton on the top banner.
- Select one of the following options
- None - No grouping, the items will appear in a single list.
- Location - The items will be grouped by the physical location (based on the original folder structure).
- Tags - The items will be grouped by tags or combinations of tags.
- Auto - This is the default selection. Generally, if a folder or integrated folder is selected, the items will be grouped by location. If a tag is selected, the items will be grouped by tags.